rates, reservation and payments
- The rates of Casa Holandaluzas are based on one or two persons per night, including VAT, bed linen, towels and a reasonable use of water and electricity. The rates are excluding the obligatory final cleaning fee of € 50 for the studio and € 65 for an apartment.
- The security deposit is € 200 to be paid in cash only. We do not accept cheques or credit cards. The deposit must be paid upon arrival and it will be returned to you after an inspection of the apartment upon your departure.
- We do not accept reservations with young children under twelve. One child over twelve at € 25 per night in an apartment on request
- The minimum stay is 3 nights, during high season minimum stay is 5 nights. Send us an e-mail if you prefer to stay less days and we will have a look at the possibilities.
- Check-in is possible from 16.00. We will require your personal details such as passport number, mobile phone number and flight details etc.
- Check-out is possible untill 10.00 at the latest.
- An earlier check-in time or later check-out time can be requested (subject to availability) and if not possible you are permitted to leave your luggage with us.
- After receiving your reservation request, we will contact you within 24 hours. If the accommodation is available you will receive a confirmation. Your booking will be finalized after receipt of the requested deposit by banktransfer. Payments by credit card and cheques are not possible, we only accept bank transfer and cash payments!
- If you are leaving earlier than your booked departure date, you are not entitled to a refund.
- We advice you to arrange a cancelation and travel insurance in case of a cancelation or any damage caused.
- Cancellation is free of charge when canceled up to 3 months before the day of arrival; if you cancel within 3 months, 50% of the total amount will be charged. Cancellation must be notified in writing to Casa Holandaluzas via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will only cancel your reservation if your accommodation is not available for reasons beyond our control. We will try to offer you alternative accommodation, but if this is not possible or acceptable, we will refund you the money already paid. Our liability does not extend beyond this refund.
house hold rules
- We kindly ask you to switch off the lights and air-conditioning when leaving the apartment or sitting outside.
- When leaving the apartment please lock all doors, windows and gates; your insurance will not cover you if you have not done this.
- Children are welcome from 12 years and older but only on request.
- Pets are not allowed in the property.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay and also inviting friends on our property is not permitted, by means to respect the privacy of the other guests.
- Do not take anything of glass (glass or beer bottles etc.) to the pool area, please use the plastic glasses from the kitchen cupboard for the pool area (please do not put them in the dishwasher)
- During your stay you are responsible for any damage done. Damage must be reported and paid for before your departure.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartments, smoking is only allowed outside but not when in the pool! We charge an extra cleaning fee of 100 euro when smoking in the apartment.
- Using drugs or narcotics is not allowed in our property and we will notify the police. We also will request you to leave our property immediately.
- Burning candles in the apartments is not allowed, only use candles outside on the terrace.
- The swimming pool is not heated. It is not allowed to use the swimming pool between 22.00 – 08.00.
- It is mandatory to wear swimwear at our pool and terrace.
- You should not cause any noise nuisance both inside or outside your apartment between 22.00-08.00.
- The key ring is provided with a key for the apartment, the remote for the car gate and a key for the door if you leave without a car. We charge € 100 when you have lost the key ring/gate-remote.
- When using the washing machine, communal areas, bbq, dining area etc. please clean after use.
- You can park your car on our parking, parking is at your own risk.
- It is not allowed to charge your electric vehicle with electricity from the rented accommodation. Our installation is not suitable for this. If this is discovered, an amount of 50 euro will be charged and also any repair costs of the installation.
- Please put all waste in the containers in the street opposite the gate. Do not leave it in the apartment or on the terrace.
- On your departure, all waste must be placed in the containers in the street and the kitchen counter should be left clear. Also no dishware should be left in the dishwasher.
- You must follow the instructions of Casa Holandaluzas. We, Casa Holandaluzas, can deny and / or refuse access to the apartment in case of inapproriate behavior with immediate effect, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The apartments are descriped on the website www.casaholandaluzas.com. This website has been complied with the utmost care, but there may be differences between the text and/or photos presented on the website and the current situation in and around the apartments at the time of the visit of the guests. No rights can be derived from such differences, Casa Holandaluzas is not subject to obvious errors on its website.
- There is no fenced fence by the pool. The use of the pool is at your own risk and Casa Holandaluzas can not be held liable for personal injury or damage to personal belongings.
- Casa Holandaluzas can not be held liable for damage suffered by the guests as a result of the stay in the accommodation.
- Casa Holandaluzas is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as breakdowns of electricity, water supplies and technical installations, construction work and/or roadworks not or unavoidably announced in the vicinity of the apartments.
- Should a problem arise, this is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. In addition, the liability of Casa Holandaluzas is limited to the maximum amount that the insurer of Casa Holandaluzas will pay in such a case.
- All data collected during this booking is stored on our computer. With your permission, we may contact you from time to time about offers. Please note that according to Spanish law, we are required to register the details of all guests including the date of arrival and departure, full name and nationality. We also need to register the passportnumber and the place of issue. Casa Holandaluzas will treat all personal data provided or known to it confidentially and will not make them freely available to third parties.